TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions that apply to BIGELIUS SKINCARE. Before ordering, please read carefully.
RETURNS AND REFUND
Returns must be made no later than 14 days after the day of pick up to generate a full refund of the purchase value. Returned products must be kept in their original packaging, in good condition, and unopened. Damaged or opened products will not be accepted and no refunds will be made. Freight costs for returns will be covered by the customer. Please note that refunds are not valid for discounted products. When returning a purchased product please clearly mark the returning parcel “RETURNED GOODS”.
How to return and get a money refund:
1. Before returning your product you need to send an email marked “Return” to firstname.lastname@example.org. State your order number and list the products you would like to return, once you receive approval from us you can return the products.
2. When returning the products, clearly mark the parcel with your order number and make sure to note the ID-number of the parcel and keep the receipt. It’s for your own security and to be able to trace the shipment.
3. For extra security please send the ID-number to us, allowing us to follow the delivery.
4. BIGELIUS SKINCARE will refund accepted returns immediately. Please allow a few days for the banks to handle the transfer of the funds. You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Destroyed packaging/transport damages
If a shipment is lost, or you notice when opening the box, that an item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us and if possible include a photo of the damaged goods. Send us an email with this report to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark the email “transport damages”. We will contact you immediately to solve the situation.
If the product does not correspond to the standard expected please send an email marked “Complaint” to email@example.com stating your order number and describing the nature of the complaint. Please do so as soon as possible after receiving the delivery. We will get back to you immediately to try and solve the problem.
Events outside BIGELIUS SKINCARE's control, which are not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that BIGELIUS SKINCARE is released from its obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Examples of such events are, but not limited to; government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes, or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Within Sweden the package will be delivered by: Budbee or Postnord. You are able to choose between the options in the check out. If the requested products are in stock, you will receive your package within 1-3 working days in Sweden. Worldwide our packages will be delivered by eTail.
Shipping within Sweden is free of charge and shipping worldwide is free of charge for order 50€.
Prices and VAT
All prices in the online shop include 25% VAT and the currency is Swedish Krona (SEK). Should the VAT rate change, BIGELIUS SKINCARE reserves the right to adjust prices accordingly.
You can make your payment using a credit card. We accept VISA, MasterCard, and American Express. Card payments are handled by our partner Stripe to ensure quick and secure payments. Learn more about Stripe here. All products remain the property of BIGELIUS SKINCARE until full payment is made. The prices applicable are set at the date on which you place your order.
To be able to place an order in our online shop you must be 16 years or older.
All products available for purchase are on stock if no other info is shown.
When you purchase a subscription you'll receive repeat deliveries. These are based on the subscription duration and frequency that you select. Your payment details will be stored securely and you'll be charged for each of these deliveries, unless you choose to pay in advance. Some subscriptions may auto-renew at the end of their duration. If you don’t want to renew a subscription you can cancel it. If you want to cancel or change your subscription, you can do it at any time. Your order confirmation emails have links to your order. You can manage your subscription from there. See our returns policy for more details on returns and refunds.
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
● Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the site.
● Purpose of collection: to load the site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on site usage to optimize our site.
● Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
● Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify.
● Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number.
● Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
● Source of collection: collected from you.
● Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify.
Customer support information
● Examples of Personal Information collected: name or tracking-ID to help you with your inconvenience.
● Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
● Source of collection: collected from you.
Sharing Personal Information
BIGELIUS SKINCARE will act responsibly for all personal information requested from you. The personal information will be used to ensure deliveries, for credit assessment, and to provide offers and information to you. You have the right to inspect the information held about you and you always have the right to request it to be deleted or corrected. By accepting BIGELIUS SKINCARE’s terms and conditions, you agree to the above. We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above.
We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
● We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
● We use Facebook Tools to help us understand our customer's behavior on the site. You can read more about how Facebook uses your Personal Information here: https://www.facebook.com/policys/cookies.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
● The performance of the contract between you and the site;
● Compliance with our legal obligations;
● To protect your vital interests;
● To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
● For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Bigelius, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data. Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
● Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
● Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denylisted IP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on Bigelius and to provide our services.
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the Store
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.||2y|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.||24h|
|_shopify_country||Used in connection with checkout.||session|
|_shopify_m||Used for managing customer privacy settings.||1y|
|_shopify_tm||Used for managing customer privacy settings.||30min|
|_shopify_tw||Used for managing customer privacy settings.||2w|
|_storefront_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.||1min|
|c||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.||2w|
|cart_currency||Used in connection with shopping cart.||2w|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.||2w|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.||2w|
|cart_ver||Used in connection with shopping cart.||2w|
|checkout||Used in connection with checkout.||4w|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|dynamic_checkout_shown_on_cart||Used in connection with checkout.||30min|
|hide_shopify_pay_for_checkout||Used in connection with checkout.||session|
|keep_alive||Used in connection with buyer localization.||2w|
|master_device_id||Used in connection with merchant login.||2y|
|previous_step||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|remember_me||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.||20y|
|shopify_pay||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|shopify_pay_redirect||Used in connection with checkout.||30 minutes, 3w or 1y depending on value|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.||2y|
|tracked_start_checkout||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
Reporting and Analytics
|_landing_page||Track landing pages.||2w|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages.||2w|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.||30min|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.||30min|
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bigelius Skincare, Hamngatan 15, 111 47 Stockholm, Sweden
Last updated: 3/2/2021
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority.
Registered company name: Bigelius Skincare AB
Registered company number: 559071-7947
Visit: Bigelius Skincare AB, Hamngatan 15, 111 47 Stockholm, Sweden
Post: Bigelius Skincare AB, Box 5104, 102 43 Stockholm
Registered company address: Bigelius Skincare AB, Jungfrugatan 26, 114 44 Stockholm
E-mail: For any questions or requires please email@example.com